Gibson Connect Television is now available to our members! We are limiting the rollout until we finalize arrangements for Designated Market Areas (DMAs) with local stations in other areas. However, if you are a member in another county (other than Madison and Gibson) who has Gibson Connect internet service and who also wants the TV service, we can provide the service without the local channels at the same cost. Access to local channels will be added as soon as we have finalized arrangements.
Three TV packages are offered - Bronze, Silver and Gold (please see included channels below). You can sign up for service by calling or visiting your local Gibson EMC member service center or by calling 731-562-6000.
TV Channel Guides
DMA Jackson, TN (Crockett, Gibson, Madison):
DMA Memphis, TN (Dyer, Haywood, Lauderdale, Tipton):
DMA Paducah, KY (Carlisle, Fulton, Hickman, Graves):
DMA Paducah, KY (Lake County):
DMA Paducah, KY (Obion County):
*Gibson Connect is required to charge a Franchise fee of 5% and local/State sales taxes for its TV Products. These fees and taxes are passed through and not retained by Gibson Connect.
Television Offering Information
- Fire TV Stick
- Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Android TV devices
- Android TV Edition Smart TV’s
- Android Mobile
- Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Pause Live TV (Pause will last up to 30 minutes.)
- Up to 5 Simultaneous Streams
- Start Over (You can restart a live TV program from its beginning.) – only available on certain channels as it is dependent on content rights
- Catch UP TV (You can catch up on TV shows you have missed for up to 72 hours after the live TV show has aired.) – only available on certain channels as it is dependent on content rights
- nDVR (You can record up to 50 hours of content per account with a 90-day storage limit.) – This feature will only be available on certain channels as it is dependent on content rights
- Watch TV Everywhere (You can view Gibson Connect programming on any device, at any time.) www.wtve.net